November 12, 2012

Fuschia Rose Nails

It's the first day of the week! But not just that, it's Manicure Monday! I have started this week with a lively and lovely nail color: FUSCHIA ROSE! I just love how color pink has various shades that was turning quite different with one another. Maybe because of its complimentary color red?  

 May it be Light Pink, Baby Pink, Hot Pink, Deep Pink, Cameo Pink, Orchid Pink, Carnation Pink, or whatever shade it is, one thing is for sure: they are all girly! Pink has been each girl's staple color and everyone knows that. I have proved that many times to myself. I am not a fan of this color since violet and blue are my favorites but when my girliness calls for it, color pink is where I am running at. Just like now.

 Back on to my nails, have I not convinced you in describing this color as lively and lovely with all the statements above? Let me show you an example:

Taddaaa! This is me earlier while writing this blog post at the office with my pink nail and pink ballpen that I got as a souvenir from my Boracay trip. It had my name on it! 

I have used my Caronia Nail Hardener and Base Coat before applying on this gorgeous OMG nail color in Bikini. If you are a regular reader of this blog, you can tell how much I love this brand!

I would love to hear your comments about this post so be sure to leave one in the comment box below. Follow me on Twitter @28allicsirp

PS: Click on the banner at the right and join my new blog giveaway: Rire x Blow a Rainbow

25 comments:

Lakierowniczka said...

Nice color! :)

mxtodis123 said...

Fantastic color.
Mary

Kelinha said...

Cool colour ;)

Sere said...

I love this colour ... I wore this expecially last summer!!! kiss

Drzá Zuzana said...

Adore this beatufil color so much! =)

anesagill.blogspot.com

Kasumi said...

Nice color !!!

Svetlana Ovdienko said...

Интересный цвет)

Unknown said...

love it! beautiful color

fashionpassionomg.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

awww your nails look so lovely !! <3

http://thesedaysfashion.blogspot.com

Accrochable said...

Beautiful color! :-)

xoxo The Daily Fashion Drug

Unknown said...

Love the bright colour, it matches your pencil!

Lauren,
Laurensbeautydepartment.blogspot.com

x

Lubaina E. said...

Nail paint: Awesome.
Buuuuut I love the heart-shaped ring even mooore! :D

Joy said...

Love this color! Very pretty!

ariarhapsody.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Nice colour :)
Kisses, Denis.

http://thebsheep.blogspot.it/

Unknown said...

I love this color :D

Shopping Lady said...

Wonderful color!! I love your pink pen XD!!!

Unknown said...

Lovely color!!! We adore the ring!!!
Kisses
Francy&Stef
chicwiththeleast.blogspot.it

Trudie Boe said...

beautiful color... very feminine

Kells said...

Wow awesome nails! They look fabulous! It looks great on you! Let us know how long the color lasts! I am always on the hunt for a quality nail polish!

kelformity.blogspot.com

Sylvia said...

Gorgeous color! Love this shade of pink.

Georgia Zemou said...

Nice colour! Have a nice day! :)

http://bygthoughts.blogspot.gr/

Anonymous said...

love that bright bold polish

Jen27 said...

Aww, fuchsia is one of my all-time favourite shades for, well, everything! This nail shade is really pretty, as is your ring :)

-Jen

www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

yanmaneee said...

kyrie 6 shoes
hermes handbags
supreme clothing
longchamp
curry 8
golden goose outlet
kobe shoes
yeezy boost 500
goyard
canada goose outlet

Anonymous said...

off white
supreme
Travis Scott Jordan
bape hoodie
kd shoes
supreme outlet
palm angels
yeezy
kyrie shoes
palm angels outlet