November 20, 2012

Boracay Trip: Adventures + OOTD

Our second day in Boracay was full of blast because it is when we do the things that we should do in this trip!

Before I start to tell the story, here is what I wore during that day. A simple, short and striped beach dress in  my favorite hue of course, blue violet! I paired it with my boyfriend's sister's Grendha sandals and my round sunnies! I tied my hair up because as what I've said in my last post, tied up hair looks better with this sunnies.

These are the views from our island hopping experience. I actually had a phobia in sea but this one is an exception because of its beauty.
The boatman led us to one of the island where we can eat. There is a small "paluto" house there and they are serving such fresh foods!

I so love the ombre look of the ocean from afar! So calming and peaceful!

We headed to Mount Luho while riding one of Boracay's famous attraction: All Terrain Vehicle (ATV)! 

Oh, I forgot that this one is not the ATV rather, they call it "Dune Buggies". And I'm so proud that I hyperly drove it back to the terminal! Thanks baby for guiding me!

And because I have experienced driving that DB, I also need to drive a bump car! I had so much fun acting like a little child again!

10 comments:

fran said...

Hi! Im fran, a spanish male fashion blogger. Maybe you like my style and want to follow me

NEW LOOK: FRAN AND HIS LOVELY CARDIGAN
http://www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/11/fran-and-his-lovely-cardigan.html

facebook: http://es-es.facebook.com/pages/showroomdegarde/121926074585642?sk=map&activecategory=Fotos&session_id=1334133258

fashionizelife said...

oh! this must be heaven...
your dress is very cute
www.fashionizelife.com

Jen27 said...

Beautiful photos! Such stunning scenery. Looks like you had an amazing trip :)

-Jen

www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

Alice in Blogland! said...

Really nice pics!
I follow you!
Visit me ;)
http://landalice.blogspot.it

tiebow-tie.com said...

Lovely place and beautiful pictures!
kisses0

Anonymous said...

So jealous! This looks amazing and so fun :)

Jajka said...

Perfect dress and beautiful photos, too!:-*

Anonymous said...

bear grylls messer
My weblog ; bear grylls messer

Nkechi said...

These pictures are amazing, they make me want to go on holiday hahaa!

www.apieceof-me.blogspot.com

Adeayu Hadijah said...

aww what a really great trip you had!

visit my little cream button♥