November 10, 2012

Boracay Trip Day 1: Airport Outfit

As I have promised, I have so many things to share about my Boracay trip on this blog. But let me start with the very first day of this trip on what I wore in my first airplane and boat ride from Manila to Kalibo then Boracay. Yes, I have told it many times, it was my first time to ride an airplane and a boat but not just that, there are so much more first times in this trip that made my life way too far from the usual. 

One of those first times is my first time to wear shorts outside. I seldom wear them inside the house when I have nothing to wear. The usual length of my bottomwears would be a jeans. The shortest length would be a 3/4 pants. Yeah, that's how primitive I am.

My hair is originally tied in a messy bun with no make-up on my face before we leave in Manila but I opt to untie it while in the airplane because I cannot rest my back on the airplane because of it. That is why my outfit shots at Kalibo airport shows my ungraceful hair that was swayed by the wind here and there.

We have left Manila at around 1:00pm and arrived at Kalibo airport after an hour of plane ride. I ask Allison to take my outfit shot before we ride a tricycle to the van terminal that will get us to the boat station.

This comfy sandals is actually not mine. Thanks ate Grace for letting me borrow it! 

I decided to take my hair bun back after our boat ride. It was almost 4:00pm before we reach the hotel. Such a long trip from Kalibo to Boracay!

Blurry photos means tired us. Good thing one of the hotel attendant give us a glass of juice to drink while checking in. Thanks kuya!

I basically wear a loose top and navy blue shorts here, a necklace and bracelet with wooden beads, my favorite round sunnies and a blue fedora hat that was almost similar to the color of my shorts.

 Smile even thought it's tiring. I know it will worth and I am right! I hope to see you again in the next posts!

I would love to hear your comments about this post so be sure to leave one in the comment box below. Follow me on Twitter @28allicsirp

PS: Click on the banner at the right and join my new blog giveaway: Rire x Blow a Rainbow

17 comments:

Le Stelle di Turan said...

I love your shoes and your smile ;)

http://sweetymakeupcandy.blogspot.it

The Dainty Dolls House said...

So much fun :) You look lovely x

Chrissie aus der edelfabrik said...

I want the summer back :) You look great!

Greets from the EDELFABRIK
Chrissie

Lakierowniczka said...

Greate<3 :)

Unknown said...

Hope you have a great time, looks amazing there!

Lauren,
Fashionswirls.blogspot.com

Christmas giveaway for UK residents on laurensbeautydepartment.blogspot.com

Amrit Sinha said...

Lovely pictures !!!

Anonymous said...

your look is great ;)
i follow you

http://misadventuresandlife.blogspot.it/

tiebow-tie.com said...

These pictures are so sweet!
kisses)

Veronika C. said...

beautiful photos!
you look really gorgeous!:)

Den said...

How lovely you look! Great outfit for a sunny day!
http://elclosetdedenise.blogspot.com.ar/2012/11/hippie-chic.html

Justyna said...

great style! nice look;-)

Jajka said...

Beautiful shirt!

Jeeda said...

You look great in shorts

http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

Sara said...

Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I like your shorts, what a great color and that top is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and your hat rocks! Your have a lovely blog by the way and I am a new follower on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

Adeayu Hadijah said...

such a really nice trip. you look so natural pretty ;)
your first time ride an airplane? really? :o


visit my little cream button♥

yanmaneee said...

kyrie 7 shoes
yeezy boost
lebron shoes
kd shoes
pandora charms
supreme clothing
golden goose outlet
kd shoes
moncler coat
moncler jackets

Anonymous said...

hermes
supreme clothing
bape hoodie
yeezy boost 350
goyard bag