November 24, 2012

Beach Haul

Our Boracay Trip was booked far before the actual date so I've got the luxury of time to think of what are the things that I should bring with me. I don't have that sexy, beach-y body that you can boast on by displaying it on the seashore while tanning your skin under the heat of the sun so I opt for an old-fashion beach attires for this trip.

Sleeveless and see-through tops plus shorts are the most that I could do so please excuse my primitive-being. So today I will be sharing the new things that I got for and from my Boracay Trip.

I got 3 pair of shorts and I enjoyed wearing them at the beach. Not too revealing but still blending in the surrounding! I just realized that all this 3 are of blue hue. Baby blue, blue and navy blue. Plus I've got a skirt that is in hot blue color! Woah! Do I changed my most favorite color from violet to blue? :D

Beaches screams summer and summer screams bold colors so I got this hot pink see-through top! This is from Romwe. I got them for $19.99 and they are now out of stock so I cannot give the exact link of this item.

Here is the closer look for this top. It is actually a mesh top and I regret that I didn't had a chance to wear this on Bora. :(

This dress is from Ate Enei that she bought for all of us so we can have a matching maxi dresses for Boracay. Thank you so much ate Enei!  ♥

This hi-low skirt is also from Romwe. Click here for the link to the actual item. I got it for $23 and I know I got a good deal because I got it on sale! Yay!

Accessory souvenirs that I got. I planned it to be my pasalubong but decided to keep it for my own use. Haha.

I got this navy blue straw hat (blue hue again!) from a thrift shop for Php120 (about $3). It was a last minute decision since I got it a night before our morning flight. Impulsive buyer mode here you are again! lol. These sunnies are actually bought far before and it was a planned purchase. I have posted the haul here,

This purse is from ate Enei again! Thank you for being so generous with me ate! ♥
I just love that it has a matching color with my newly-bought necklace.

The last 2 photo are the accessories I got for myself. I got the black and white Capiz shell necklace for Php 120 and the wooden neon one for Php 50. They're so adorable! ♥

More outfit posts is awaiting to be posted here! ♥

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Colorful shorts are a must have and love that neon necklace too !!

Why don't you add a fluid maxi too !!

Much Love
Heiress
The Heiress Blog

katya said...

very nice .. great dress!

Lia said...

omg these summer clothes are making me so sad considering how cold it is! i love that neon necklace!

x
Glass of Fashion

Dinewithme said...

OMG! the colours are so amazing, they scream summer and fashion.
http:/clothes-lovers.blogspot.com

Adeayu Hadijah said...

So amazing!!
you really have a great day that day right? Love all the accessorize!
the necklace and maxi dress is my favorite!

visit my little cream button♥

Hey Monkey Butt said...

very cute!