November 16, 2012

Boracay Trip: The Foods

Continuing to my Boracay trip stories, what I am sharing today is the food that we have tasted and eaten during our stay there. I really forget about my figure during this trip. I mean, I am not really in a diet and I haven't been in any. I am just eating what I feel to eat or anything entices my taste buds. And I that is exactly what I have done in Boracay. There is no exeption in my stomach during that 4-day trip.
I actually didn't photographed all the food for some reasons: either my camera is dead-bat or I am so hungry that instead of grabbing my camera, I have grabbed the spoon and fork. lol.

Our flight was delayed that we are still waiting for the boarding time till lunchtime so we bought Muhlach's ensaymada to aid our hunger.

When we got to the hotel, the personnel gave us this four-season juice drink as a welcome gift. This is actually delicious! ♥

We got these Buco Pandan and Banana cake bites as dessert during our first night plus this yummy fruit salad which I actually love because it tastes exactly as my mom's fruit salad

Fresh Garden Salad as appetizer

Breakfast on our second day is rice paired with Chicken Terriyaki and scramble egg.

Breakfast at the hotel was always served with Brewed coffee and fruit juice at side.

Lunch during our island hopping adventure. Pinakbet and Deep Fried Calamares.

Second night's dinner. BTW, We have stayed at La Carmela de Boracay Hotel that was one of the well-known hotel destinations in the island. They said that the TV personalities are the ones that are staying there. I am so honored to stay there. Thanks ate Len! ♥

Beach Hut Bar's shake! So yummy and comes with a cute container! Yay!

Fruit Salad and Potato Soup

Strawberry and carrot cake bites for dessert also.

In cold nights, on what food we are running to? Instant cup noodles!

Our last breakfast in our last day, rice paired with sweet and sour longganisa and scrambled egg.

While waiting for the airplane on our way back to Manila, I bought a Caramel Macchiato at Coffee Break on Kalibo Airport.

And that's all for our food journey! I hope that it interests you even a little. I really had so much fun at Boracay and I am still have more stories to tell!

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Delicious pics!!! :)
Kisses
Francy&Stef
chicwiththeleast.blogspot.it

Gilina said...

nyumiii

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Lots of wonderful food :) x

Un Carnet Imparfait said...

cool :)

http://hermesetmaya.blogspot.fr/

Lolita in the Mix said...

Yummy foodpics!

-xoxo- lorena

http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Mouth watering pictures you got there !!

Much Love
Heiress
The Heiress Blog

Veronika C. said...

it looks soooo yummy!!:)

Joy said...

So much delicious looking food!

ariarhapsody.blogspot.com

Petite and Hungry said...

i think this made me hungry...

www.petiteandhungry.blogspot.com

Charlotte sometimes... said...

Woww..everything look so good!!!
yammy
Have a great week-end!

AVY said...

Ok, so now I'm hungry.

/Avy

http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Gnam <3 I love food, any kind :) ahahah
Baci, Denis.

http://thebsheep.blogspot.it/

Adeayu Hadijah said...

everything looks so yummy and keep make my mouth drooling :D

visit my little cream button♥

Beach Hut Bar Boracay said...

We're glad you like it. Hope to see you again at Beach Hut Bar Boracay! :)

yanmaneee said...

yeezy boost 350
pandora
kobe byrant shoes
pandora
curry 5
jordans
kd 10
yeezy boost 350
steph curry shoes
pandora jewelry

Anonymous said...

golden goose outlet
supreme
a bathing ape
yeezy boost 350 v2
curry 8
fear of god outlet
off white jordan 1
kyrie irving shoes
jordan shoes
off white