November 5, 2012

Frankenstein Nails in the Dark

 Last night, Allison and I had fun while in the dark before we go to sleep. We accidentally discover that my nails are glowing when we flash the fake money detector in my cellphone. (I am not sure if it was called UV light..) You can tell how crazy we are by using the fake money detector as flash light. Haha!

Anyhow, we found this trip useful because we’ve just discovered something. I have been sentimenting about taking a decent shot of my glow in the dark nails before because I am just using a digital camera. But now I found an answer to my problem when I didn’t use any glow in the dark nail polish! Yes, I have used a plain Neon nail polish here which is Kliks nail polish in Neon Green.

 It is great seeing these Frankenstein nails in the dark, position your nails like you are ready to scratch some heart, and tadaa! Instant Halloween feel!

I would love to hear your comments about this post so be sure to leave one in the comment box below. Follow me on Twitter @28allicsirp

PS: Click on the banner at the right and join my new blog giveaway: Rire x Blow a Rainbow

8 comments:

Alba - Petit Sweet Couture said...

cool!

xoxo

tiebow-tie.com said...

So scary)))))

Belleeamie said...

AMAZING!
Following you :))
belleeamie.blogspot.co.uk

Anonymous said...

i just stumbled upon your blog! :) the nail colors are trippy, but ohh so neat!

Unknown said...

I love it! So cute :>


~Elle
http://littellebratontheloose.blogspot.com/

Soul Fishing said...

Love the nails:) a very original post! Wanna follow each other?

www.soulfishingblog.blogspot.com

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

The glow in the dark nails are awesomeness!

Anonymous said...

off white
supreme
Travis Scott Jordan
bape hoodie
kd shoes
supreme outlet
palm angels
yeezy
kyrie shoes
palm angels outlet