March 26, 2013

Caronia Expressions

I'm so excited to announce that I finally got my first local sponsor! Seeing these photos will not keep it a secret anymore. (And yes, they misspelled my last name on the tag, [it should be Pardo] but that's ok! I still love them a lot!)

 I'm talking about Caronia Philippines which recently send their newest collection to various bloggers all over the country, and I'm so much grateful to be one of them! This gorgeous nail polish line recently launch their summer collection which is Caronia Expressions, a combination of bright and cool colors that will help you express your self this season! 

The collection is consist of these 3 dazzling Caronia nail polishes in Fresh Mint, Blue Chill and Rosy Pink plus, this stunning summer flower and ball keychain that you can use as keychain or bracelet depending on your mood. (Yay! for girly pieces like this!)

So, whether you want to be girly, cool or fresh this, there will always be a right Caronia nail polish for you! Express your self through your nail color!