June 16, 2013

OOTD: Philippine Independence Day

3 days ago, we have celebrated the 115th Philippine Independence Day. I used to appreciate this day during my school years but now that I am already working, holidays like this makes me look forward to have a vacation than reflection. I know this isn't right but I am working regularly 6 days a week, 7 days straight if I needed to attend a marketing event and no, I am not complaining. I am enjoying my work and the experience I am earning from it but my body and mind doesn't. I'm much more exhausted and burnout than my usual state so I can't blame my self. Rest assured, I'm much more satisfied with my first job.

Shoes and Shorts: Bazaar | T-shirt: Mogu Mogu Manila | Watch: Maxxe | Bag: Romwe
Moving on, this are the nail colors and outfit I wore last June 12. I basically want to replicate the colors of the Philippine flag which are red, blue, yellow and white and felt so happy when I realize that I have these bold colors on my closet. I rarely wear bold colors because it wouldn't blend well with my morena (fair) complexion but at least I proved that I am not afraid to wear them that's why I have them! And it is Independence day so I thought I have the freedom to wear what I want to wear? lol. 

My take on Independence Day manicure is this frosted colors of Philippine flag! No nail art / design done but I'm happy with the result. Besides, since they are all in bold colors, I thought being simple would be better.

And this is the whole look! I know, shameless mirror selfies are unforgivable but that's all I can do. First, I don't have someone to take my photo and second, if I will have one, I will always feel and look awkward while taking them. As I am always saying, I haven't learned on how to pose for a portrait shot in the camera and still didn't know when I will learn that. I hope it will be as soon as possible? Please? 

It was my first time also to wear this cutie Mogu Mogu Manila shirt and I really love it! I got lots of compliments wearing it and I am wanting to have them in every color! I have posted the closer look of it on Instagram that was the photo shown below. And if you haven't yet, please follow me @priscillajoycepardo!

That's all and I'll see you again next time! ♥

8 comments:

Justyna J said...

nice look on summer ;-)

Filip and Kristel said...

Great how you did your nails.

Greetings,
Filip

New_York_City_Girl said...

WOW I LOVE the Colors...Looks great

http://www.new-york-city-girl.blogspot.de/

Glen said...

Omg! I love those shooees!!

ninest123 said...

ninest123 16.03
michael kors outlet, tiffany jewelry, louis vuitton, michael kors, gucci outlet, louboutin outlet, oakley sunglasses, burberry outlet online, nike air max, ray ban sunglasses, ugg boots, nike outlet, longchamp outlet, louboutin, prada handbags, michael kors outlet, jordan shoes, prada outlet, louis vuitton, nike air max, chanel handbags, ugg boots, tiffany and co, oakley sunglasses, replica watches, michael kors outlet, longchamp outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, christian louboutin outlet, uggs on sale, nike free, louis vuitton outlet, ugg boots, michael kors outlet, ugg boots, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, cheap oakley sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet, louis vuitton, ray ban sunglasses, longchamp, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses, burberry, replica watches, oakley sunglasses, louboutin shoes, tory burch outlet

ninest123 said...

burberry, coach purses, michael kors, kate spade handbags, air max, hogan, ray ban pas cher, kate spade outlet, new balance pas cher, converse pas cher, oakley pas cher, vanessa bruno, lacoste pas cher, true religion jeans, nike air max, mulberry, air jordan pas cher, nike blazer, coach outlet, ralph lauren uk, coach outlet, michael kors, nike free, nike free run uk, louboutin pas cher, true religion jeans, nike air max, true religion outlet, hollister, replica handbags, sac guess, michael kors, abercrombie and fitch, lululemon, vans pas cher, longchamp pas cher, hermes, north face, tn pas cher, hollister pas cher, air force, nike air max, michael kors, timberland, north face, ray ban uk, ralph lauren pas cher, sac longchamp, nike roshe run, true religion jeans, nike roshe

ninest123 said...

mcm handbags, iphone 6 cases, north face outlet, iphone 6s plus cases, p90x workout, birkin bag, beats by dre, insanity workout, iphone 6 plus cases, wedding dresses, iphone 5s cases, chi flat iron, herve leger, soccer shoes, s5 cases, abercrombie and fitch, hollister, oakley, new balance, bottega veneta, nike trainers, instyler, reebok shoes, soccer jerseys, vans shoes, iphone 6s cases, longchamp, celine handbags, hollister, ferragamo shoes, asics running shoes, hollister, ralph lauren, giuseppe zanotti, babyliss, jimmy choo shoes, ghd, timberland boots, valentino shoes, lululemon, nfl jerseys, nike air max, nike air max, north face outlet, mont blanc, nike roshe, ipad cases, nike huarache, mac cosmetics, louboutin, iphone cases, baseball bats

ninest123 said...

canada goose uk, marc jacobs, sac louis vuitton pas cher, converse outlet, pandora charms, wedding dresses, barbour, louis vuitton, moncler, canada goose, lancel, vans, louis vuitton, canada goose outlet, montre pas cher, thomas sabo, karen millen, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, moncler, juicy couture outlet, moncler, canada goose, barbour jackets, pandora charms, ugg pas cher, ugg boots uk, moncler, moncler, swarovski, pandora jewelry, swarovski crystal, pandora jewelry, louis vuitton, moncler, moncler outlet, hollister, converse, canada goose, links of london, ray ban, bottes ugg, canada goose, gucci, coach outlet, doudoune canada goose, moncler, supra shoes, louis vuitton, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, replica watches, toms shoes, juicy couture outlet, canada goose outlet
ninest123 16.03