January 12, 2013

Christmas Confessions by Kathleen Long

Have I told you that I'm back to reading?! I have finished reading this book just today. Christmas Confessions is a romance-suspense novel by Kathleen Long. But not the typical romance novel where it focuses on the love story of the characters because the story highlights the suspense more. And that suspense really annoys me especially when I am reading it at night!


I must applaud at the author because I have visualized every part of the story since it was told the way you can imagine it, and that's awesome. I am recommending this book to everyone and I might look for another book of Kathleen Long when I go to BookSale. 

Just one thing that upsets me while reading this book is when I find this promo. Too bad this book was published 5 years ago and the promotion might not exist anymore. :(
But I'm wishing my luck to be this good in the upcoming promos that I will be joining ;)

4 comments:

Μαρία Έλενα said...

Beautiful book
Kisses ...

Unknown said...

nice

fashionpassionomg.blogspot.pt

Sausan Hanifah said...

Hello dear, Your blog really awesome! Love it! <3
Btw, wanna follow each other via GFC? Let me know ;)

sausanhanifah.blogspot.com

Nastassia said...

Hmm, I suggest you read books written by Paolo Coelho!
The Giver is also a very simple yet poignant book :)