August 9, 2012

Yellow Mustard Bag

I have forgotten to post about this charming Single Button Yellow Shoulder Bag that I got from romwe.com. It's been a month since I had it and I will just post it now. (Amnesia girl shoo away!) It is a mustard Yellow bag, featuring a fold over tab design with a coffee button on an elastic fastening details, a black cat head on left bottom, a long shoulder strap with connect with rings connect, a contrast monogrammed lining with an internal zip pocket. I love how its screaming bright color has been toned down by the neutral brown. Simply adorable! I know I had a good deal with my $36.99 for this because the faux leather material used seem to be high quality. It is available in colors red, black and yellow. You can find the exact product link below. 

For the product link, just click here.
If you are interested to have one, just click here to go directly to the site where I bought it.

PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER and LOOKBOOK <3

34 comments:

Adeayu Hadijah said...

Nice bag! I love the color too!

visit my blog ♥

Uliana said...

Wow! It looks amazing :)

Maybe you would like to follow each other? If so, just let me know :)
http://ulianashalaeva.blogspot.com/

Kathleen said...

What a clever name and logo for a bag!

Ana said...

Great bag,excpecually because is yellow :)

Unknown said...

Cool bag!

Lauren,
Fashionswirls.blogspot.com

katya said...

ma che bella questa borsa!

Iza said...

Pretty amazing! If only I could get it in Poland: (

C said...

Super nice and the color is pretty cool!

check out my blog and if you like it we could follow each other :) Kisses from
letyourselfbeinspiredby.blogspot.it

stylewithoutstyle said...

Very nice bag, love the color :D

Sugar Lane said...

really cute!
s

Mani said...

Such a sweet bag

Charlotte sometimes... said...

Very nice bag.! I like the brown details!

Josephine said...

Gorgeous bag! Mustard is so good right now.

<3 Josephine
www.champagnestar.com

Unknown said...

looks great !

Unknown said...

Cute bag! I love the color

xx
meinmode.blogspot.com

Honniess said...

I love color of this bag :D

far and wild jewelry said...

such a cute bag, great color!

abigail
www.farandwildjewelry.blogspot.com

lizchewy said...

This is such a gorgeous bag! I adore the colour and the details. Too cute!!

Liz
chewylove.blogspot.com

sara hevia said...

Love this bag!really nice for summer!

sabine ingerl said...

cute colour, a really marvelous bag! especially the locking device is an eye-catcher. thank you for visiting my blog.

shoppanna said...

So beautiful bag!!!

Oleszka said...

Such a lovely bag!
Great colour ;)

Lisa LaTroisième said...

Lovely bag!!!

Kisses
L3

http://lisalatroisieme.blogspot.com

The Dainty Dolls House said...

That is so pretty, love the yellow colour :) x

Gillian Uang said...

I LOVE THIS BAG! <3

http://bydteails.blogspot.com

Melissa Tandoc said...

It's so bright and I like the details of this lovely bag :)

Natalie Koltunovskaya said...

This bag is very nice! adorable colour!

Keit said...

Awww, it's super cute :)

Andrea said...

Love the colour of the bag. It's very versatile.
Thanks for visiting my blog!

alongcamesomechatter.blogspot.com

Dana Fox said...

I have a little camera bag from this brand too and i love it! love the little cat on the tag!
xo dana
thewonderforest.com

silvergirl said...

what a great bag and i love the color
brett

Ranita Sinha said...

Nice bag and a very nice blog..thanks for visiting my blog..i love all ur posts..you really have a very good taste..

www.neathmyheart.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Finally I step by into your blog. Yes you have very colorful blog, delicious dessert picks.
I like that bag, I have yellow bag too in summer use.

Marina said...

beautiful dear