WHAT YOU NEED:
Mod Podge, Shoes, Paintbrush, Comic book, Scissors, Newspaper or cardboard
WHAT TO DO:
1. Cut out your favourite scenes from your comic book. Position them where you would like them to go on your shoes, and then cover the back of the picture with Mod Podge.
2. Paste the comic book clipping onto the shoe, and press it down so it is smooth.
3. Trim off any excess clipping, or fold it over the edge of the shoe.
4. Put a layer of Mod Podge over the comic book clipping.
5. Continue this process until the shoes are completely covered with comic strips.
6. Once the Mod Podge has dried, apply three more layers (letting each layer dry before starting the next).
Note: This is a time consuming project. Give yourself at least an hour and a half for each shoe.