December 5, 2012

Cutie on Cotton

These days' fashion is not just about being casual, sassy or sexy but also being cute! No doubt, there is no other cute than our favorite pets and animals. And putting them in an apparel to incorporate in our fashion? That is the cutest idea ever!  Here are the compilation of those cuties that I found over the internet. Hope you enjoy!

All photos are not mine. Credits to the owner(s).
I would love to hear your comments about this post so be sure to leave one in the comment box below. Follow me on Twitter @28allicsirp

10 comments:

lolakate said...

omg i love the first jumper and the owl one....so cute xxx

C said...

The koala jumper is the cutest one ever °-°

letyourselfbeinspiredby.blogspot.it

dizzy said...

the jumpers on the first picture are so adorable! <3

Esther said...

Oohh, they look sooo cute!! Absolutely stunning!! Great tip :) thank you!!

It would be so great if you'd have the time to take a look on my blog
ESTHIONTHERUN

Jen27 said...

Awww, I love animal sweaters- they're so fun! I especially love the koala one at the top :)

-Jen

www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

InĂªs Margarida Martins said...

I love this trend sooo much! it's super cosy and cute! ;)

Savannah said...

great post!

Berkana said...

Cuteeee

Arra A. said...

The first two are my favorites!

Arra
http://arraabella.blogspot.com

Nina Nuru said...

Thanks for posting these, they're just tooooo cute! xo